Wednesday, February 14, 2007

qui suis-je ?

WHO AM I ?



Sometimes i wonder, who am i. Everybody around me has a distinct personality. Somebody is good at singing, someone is at computers, so are people at football, cricket, quizzing, creative writing, etcetra. I donno where i wanna head. Actually i want to be like everyone else around me, master of all. I have been trying that for a long time, but failing miserably. I donno, may be graduating to jack of all trades but masters is a far cry. But yes, now i`ve tried most of the things, i don`t fear them, neither do i fell i won`t be able to do them. I`ve reached a stage from where if i want to go ahead, it has to be by practice and experience. I say this about the things i`ve laid my hands upon. But in wild open blue, there are millions of things i haven`t heard of, forget about trying.


But hold on, that takes me to the basic question..why should one fear the unknown? Lot depends on our attitude how we see the things and how we deal with them. A week back i started playing a new game, had a new hair style, a new beard cut. I was kinda scared about few things. These were how`d people respond, what wud they think. But as i got it, they liked some, they hated some changes, and i changed the ones they hated. I learnt the game wasn`t much difficult, but with proper rules, even a robot could have played, depends on accuracy and practice. The other thing i learnt was change is essential in the life, lest the life becomes dull to live. With this in mind i set forth for my next journey, indulging in something new, till i find the right boat to put my foot in.




1 comment:

Manvender said...

hey gandhi..u know wat..u r pretty gud at things... evn i could tell da things r u gud at..computers,books,biz beings sm of these..wat u need is sm deep change in ur attitude..dat's it!!if u bcm successful in doing diz i bet 2 world 'll b all urs..Cheers!! mate..nyways dat was a lovely post..but could ve been a lil longer..